June 1, 2022
Evaluate Email Service Providers (ESP) and SMS technologies currently leveraged across the enterprise to expose opportunities for optimization focused on:
- Functional capabilities
- Technical configuration
- Operating model design
- Workflow management
- Data consumption and creation
- Potential for consolidation
Identified and established a record of all ESP & SMS technologies embedded with the Brand’s ecosystem (internal and external use).
Partnered with key stakeholders to align around current-state needs and future-state ambitions through documentation of use cases.
Evaluated current-state technical capabilities, operational processes and resource availability against prioritized Marketing use cases to uncover gaps and opportunities for remediation.
Designed an optimal future-state ESP and SMS partner infrastructure and data flow design to address requirements.
Distilled the future-state design into an actionable roadmap guiding the Brand through recommended timing and sequencing of key initiatives to achieve the desired state.
- Completed a cost benefit analysis of Email and Messaging resources and operating process to inform business case for the proposed model
The following are in-progress or pending activation:
- Deprecation of seven disparate systems and consolidation onto a single email planning and distribution platform designed to support all outbound marketing communications
- Streamlining of email data pipelines to enable more robust targeting, content optimization and insights
- Identification and implementation of Customer Data Management and Digital Asset Management capabilities
- Migration of external commercial and prospecting communications to the internal communications platform
- Design and implementation of an operational workflow articulating the process and associated ownership through which initiatives will be deployed