April 17, 2020
Conduct a comprehensive biddable media assessment to expose areas of opportunity within the brand’s $20M SEM program to deliver greater customer experiences, increased operational efficiencies, cost savings and outcomes.
The assessment was part of a broader, holistic business transformation initiative to completely reimagine the home buying process and become wholly customer-centric across all LOBs and communication touchpoints.
- Facilitated discovery to uncover priorities and existing process gaps.
- Aggregated, assimilated and interpreted discovery responses.
- Executed a gap analysis and prioritization exercise to identify areas of opportunity as a function of the effort required to execute and the impact it will have on the business.
- Aligned outcomes and recommended activities to parallel work streams such as Universal Measurement Framework, Customer Data Strategy and CDP Implementation to generate impact against the holistic vision
- Unlocked 15% of value from “locked-down” keywords in Google
- Aligned to a Universal Measurement Framework that created new opportunity for paid search to feed the funnel and influence customer outcomes
- Recognized 300% gain in efficiency via new process and operational execution
- Newly connected customer data profiles, built from a collection of multi-channel attributes, give the brand a 360-degree view of behaviors and interactions with their customers to provide the right message at the right time through the right channel