November 4, 2020
With decentralized operations, media buying inefficiencies, fragmented operational models, and no central ownership of media standards and agency relationships, this client needed simplification, unification and acceleration of marketing processes. This client’s goal was to connect marketing teams, consolidate agency efforts and resources, and develop best practices and common approaches to get better results.
- Conducted analysis across 9 dimensions of client capabilities including, internal organization, technology structure, data availability and usage, media execution, operations deal structure, content and messaging, campaign quality measurement and analytics, content and messaging, and inventory strategy. Developed recommendations and best practices tied to each pillar.
- Assessed various operating models and determined the structure that best fit the needs and capabilities of the client.
- Recommended adoption of operating model for stewardship and optimization of media buying.
- Consolidated digital media resources to save an estimated $2MM.
- Achieved stronger strategic alignment and reduced overlapping agency work and waste.