July 12, 2022
Support Organizational Change Management efforts to operationalize a suite of new capabilities and standards coming online at the same time:
- A Customer Data Platform
- Enterprise Data Strategy and Governance Standards
- Measurement Framework for all communication efforts
The project started with a series of roadshows dedicated to the socialization of each of the new capabilities and the value they would bring to each group of stakeholders.
A comprehensive workflow and RACI was designed and deployed allowing new communication initiatives to leverage each of the new capabilities in an agile manner.
The process was further automated and communications streamlined using a collaboration tool.
Process training(s) and hands-on stewardship for 1 initiatives provided ongoing maintenance and optimization driven through Brand feedback and real-time learnings.
- Rapidly delivered Enterprise adoption of new capabilities significantly reducing time-to-value
- Drove clarity and collaboration across seven distinct and historically siloed teams: LOB Strategy, Martech, Media, Product, IT, Analytics and Legal teams
- Integrated advanced capabilities into new communication strategies without degradation of the customer experience or impact to internal timelines
- Successfully delivered 11 test and learn initiatives in six months dedicated to evaluating mechanisms that improve customer experiences and increase ROI
- Increased adoption of an existing collaboration tool previously underutilized